Pancakes? In June? Yes that’s right! you don’t have to wait till feb for pancakes. Our cubs joined in a mass cook-a-long last night and we all made pancakes. You can too with this 60SecondScouting episode.
Don’t forget to add your favorite toppings and tell us which ones you’ve added!
Tags: 60secondscouting, At Home, Cooking, Cubs, Skills
You will need:
– 100g plain flour
– 300ml milk
– 2 large eggs
– 1 tablespoon of oil ( and some extra for cooking )
– Mixing Bowl
– ladle / spoon
– Frying pan
1) Mix the flour and the eggs together in a bowl. add the eggs a little at a time.
2) Add the milk slowly and continue to mix.
3) Add a tablespoon of oil to the mix and a pinch of salt.
4) Get the pan on a high heat and add a splash of oil.
5) once the pan and oil are hot, spoon in the pancake batter and spread around.
6) Once the pancake begins to bubble and separates itself from the pan its time to flip it.
7) Let it cook on the other side until it bubbles up.
8) Slide the pancake onto a plate and add your favorite toppings!