We’re back with another in our mini-series 60 Second Scouting. In this episode, we show you how to make a catapult out of all those used lolly sticks.
You will need:
– 10 x Lolly Sticks (cleaned)
– Rubber Bands
– A Bottle Cap
– Blu Tack
– Ping Pong Balls (or paper balls)
Step By Step:
1) Group 7 sticks together with a band at each end.
2) Now group 2 sticks together in the same way.
3) Attach the last stick to the group of two, but this time only the one end.
4) Slide the group of 7 sticks down the middle of the three, and secure with more bands.
5) Add an extra band around the middle to ensure it doesn’t move.
6) Add a small ball of Blu Tack to the end of the single stick.
7) Press the bottle cap onto the Blu Tack and you’re finished!
Ready to start your scouting journey? Simply drop us a message or get in touch via our website!
To Find out more about the 14th Walthamstow you can follow us on Facebook or visit our website Facebook: https://facebook.com/14thwalthamstow Website:
#60SecondScouting #iscout #jointheadventure #ivolunteer #iscout #skillsforlife